I speak at Global Marketing and Strategy Conferences, covering various topics including Content Marketing, Content Marketing Strategy, B2B Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, M&As (specifically Marketing for post-Acquisitions/Integrations and Branding Strategy), Branding and of course best practices and experiences with most of the topics above.
I’ll be posting links to slides and transcripts as they become available.
Feel free to contact me to speak at your upcoming event!
- Content Marketing World 2017, Cleveland, 6-7 September 2017
- Digital Branding Summit, Barcelona, 5-6 October 2017. I will present “Back to Basics: How Content Marketing is driving measurable business success“
- Digital Marketing Innovation Summit, London, 19-20 October 2017
- CMA Digital Breakfast, London, 2 August 2017
- The online Summit on Content Marketing, 22 May – 2 June 2017
- Annual Content Strategy Summit, Berlin, 16-17 February 2017. I presented Content Distribution strategy. Slide deck can be downloaded here, via Slideshare.
- Digital Marketing Conference, London, 30 November
- 5th Next Gen CMO Summit Europe, Dublin, 28-29 November
- NewsCred’s #ThinkContent Summit, London, 22 November. Focus was the Global aspect of Content Marketing: best practices and cases about how to implement a marketing program across geographies. More details here. My post on the topic has been published by NewsCred. The full video is here.
- Integrated Live Show (formerly known as “The Digital Marketing Show”), London 16-17 November
- 11th Strategic Marketing & Branding Forum, Amsterdam, 13-14 October
- Afera Annual Conference, Hamburg, 6 October. I had a talk about Content Marketing strategy for B2B firms.
- Festival of Marketing, London, 5-6 October, 2016. My session took place on Oct 5, alongside speakers like Steve Wozniak, Alain de Botton and Jason Miller. Traackr has included my session in the event Top 10 Session list and I have been listed among the Top 20 marketing influencer speaking at the event. A few tweets and photos can be found on this post.
- Digital Marketing Exchange, London, 26-27 September
- Charge 2016, the 1st Energy Branding Conference. Full program here. I have been requested to provide my contribution in term of Content Marketing & Social Media, Reykjavik, 19-20 September, 2016. Some tweets and photos from the Conference can be found here and here. My interview with Engerati is here.
- Smart Lead Generation Conference, where I was main plenary session keynote speaker, 13-14 June, Warsaw, Poland. I have present Buyer’s Journey and Persona segmentation as methodologies of Content Marketing strategy.
- Content Marketing Fast Forward, (#CMFF), Amsterdam, on May 18, 2016. A great European Content Marketing event, where I have presenting one of the 4 Content Marketing cases, Content Marketing Strategy in a large B2B enterprise.
Video from #CMFF. Also available on Vimeo.
- Social Media in the Utilities Sector, where I was Chairman for Day 1 and main speaker of Day 2, London, 11-12 April, 2016. Here you can find my opening remarks and my presentation script (“B2B vs. B2C Marketing: is there really a divide?“)
- 8th Merger Integration Management Forum on March 17-18, 2016, in Amsterdam
- Digital Marketing 2016 Europe, Frost & Sullivan Conference, 25-27 January 2016, Cascais, Portugal. A summary of the Conference and some highlights from my participation can be found here and here.
- Brand2Global, London, Sept 29 – Oct 1, 2015
- 10th Thought Leader Global Marketing Forum, London, 23 and 24 of April, 2015
- 2015 Global Summit Marketing & Digital, Verona Italy, 25th and 26th of February. You can find my presentation here. Via SlideShare.